- My friend: So does Tumblr have, like, a dark side?
- Me: ...
- Me: Tumblr is the dark side.
What I Learned From Tumblr
- 1. Females can be even hornier than men
- 2. Not all guys are total jerks
- 3. Be thankful that the friends you do have in RL don't live a whole continent away
- 4. Age doesn't always matter when it comes to friendships
- 5. 12.9 year olds belong at Super Wenie Hut Jr.'s
- 6. Slenderman is freaking scary!
- 7. Don't. Wear. Crocs.
- 8. Don't! Blink!
- 9. There are people out there who will fangirl over history
- 10. Draw a circle, that's the Earth
- 11. Hufflepuffs, Ravenclaws, Gryffindors, and Slytherins can all either be the coolest people ever, or the worst. It all depends on the person
- 12. COULLLLSOOOOON NOOOOO
- 13. Don't insult someone's fandom/ship/OTP
- 14. Don't tag your hate
- 15. How to be a less judgemental person
- 16. How to also be a more judgemental person
- 17. Snakes can be adorable
- 18. Spiders are still scary
- 19. Sharks are awesome
- 20. FRANCE IS NOT A RAPIST
- 21. The world is bigger and more diverse than thought
- 22. People can be there for you to help you through a hard time if you'd let them
- 23. An adorable animal will reduce anyone to a puddle of goo
- 24. Everyone has at some point listened to a song and pretended they were on stage/in a music video
- 25. How to be a better writer
- 26. How to be a better drawer
- 27. That a great friendship can be born if you just say 'Hi'
- 28. A truly great friendship forms when you and someone else can fangirl about something
- 29. Don't. Talk. About. Tumblr.
- 30. Alot about the human anantomy (porn)
- 31. Mermaids would be more likely to have dolphin-like tails than fish-like tails
- 32. Sometimes, the word 'butts' can make anyone happy
- 33. Many people have mastered the art of reading smut with a straight face, but no one has learned how to do so when it comes to fluff.
- 34. Magic Anons are fun
- 35. Don't assume things
- 36. That faith in humanity can be restored
- 37. "900 years of Time and Space, and I've never met anyone who wasn't important"
- 39. Everyone needs a friend to be there for them
- And yet, the one thing I haven't learned from tumblr is...WHAT THE HECK IS HOMESTUCK ABOUT?!
1 of 22